This campaign is all about learning to love how to live more sustainably. Throughout the three days, we’ll have lots of events, stalls and talks for you to get involved in. Whether you’re an environmental enthusiast or a green novice, discover more on sustainability and simple ways for you to be green.
Monday Events: Environmental Careers
17:00-20:00: Environmental Careers Evening - Chancellor's Building Level 3
People and Planet are extremely excited to have speakers from various backgrounds in the environmental industry to give us a rundown of what they do at work, the impact of their and the company's work and inspiration on how and why they got into the field. In addition, there will be opportunities to network. We will have speakers from B&NES council, the Soil Association, Green Party Bristol, Verco Global and Get Earthwise.
Follow this event on facebook, and book your ticket.
Tuesday Events: Zero Waste
- 13:15-14:05: Upcycling workshop - come and make bunting out of our stash of old freshers t-shirts in CB 3.6
- 17:30-18:30: Zero Waste Bathroom Workshop - 1W 2.02
- 19:30-21:00: People and Planet present Chasing Coral - Following a team of divers, photographers and scientists investigating the ocean's vanishing coral reefs. Find out more on our Chasing Coral event facebook page - CB3.15
Plus keep an eye on Parade for various pop-up activities throughout the day.
Thursday Events: Addressing Social and Political Issues
- 18:30-20:15: Bath Active's - Cycle Cinema Come and watch Wall-E: CB 4.16
Buy local! Join us on Thursday 8 March 11:00 - 16:00 on The Parade for the best of locally-produced goods:
- Fruit and vegetables
- Meat and dairy
- Baked goods and preserves
- Sweet treats