What We Do
Welcome to BodySoc, the University of Bath's dance society!
We are a large, diverse society offering participation in styles of dance including Ballet, Jazz, Contemporary, Tap and Hip-Hop. Here you can keep up to date with our upcoming events and exciting news.
Whether you are advanced, intermediate or a beginner, BodySoc is guaranteed to give you a fun and welcoming experience of university life.
Examples of BodySoc activities which YOU can take part in:
- Weekly classes for a range of abilities.
- Two annual shows which anyone can participate in or choreograph in.
- Competition teams for both novice and advanced categories.
- Attendance at 3 national competitions each year!
- Regular socials for all members.
Bodysoc is a brilliant, social society, where students can enjoy dance together, whether continuing with your love of dance at uni, improving your choreography skills or learning to dance for the first time ever!
Make sure to check out our Instagram account, Twitter account and Facebook page!
Reasons to Join Us
- Keep or develop a passion for dance and spend time with people who love dance as well!
- Make new friends across different subjects and years and take part in the many fun socials that take place!
- Develop your dance skills or take classes just to enjoy a break from university work.
- A chance to participate and compete in inter-univesity dance competitions all throughout England!
- Our two annual dance shows! (in which YOU can choreograph and dance in as much as you'd like!)
Come and Meet Us
Classes are held 7-8pm and 8-9pm every Tuesday in the Edge Dance Studio. To come along to classes you must sign up to each class before hand. To sign up you have to be a BodySoc member for insurance purposes! The class timetable is up on our members facebook page: BodySoc Dance Society 2017-18
Be At One Cocktail Bar, Bath