New Member Trials 2021-22
To sign up to the club and or sign up for trials, please come and meet the committee on The Parade on SU Sports Day, Wednesday 29th September between 11am and 3pm.
If you are unable to visit our stall on SU Sports Day, you can register your interest by emailing the committee: firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Sign up via our SU Sports Day stall or by emailing us
2) You will be allocated a trial session in accordance with the availability you give when you sign up
3) Attend your first round trial in Founders Hall which will be run by the committee and team captains. If you are unable to attend due to a COVID-19 isolation/any other reason, do not worry as we can always allocate you to your most appropriate squad at a later date, but please let our committee know so that your space in that session can be offered to someone else.
4) The committee and captains will then inform you of your squad selection via email, or invite you to a second round trial the following week
5) Following the second round of trials, team selections will be finalised (although squads are flexible) and you will be notified by email
6) Team training sessions will commence by the third week of the first semester
FIRST ROUND - Wednesday 6th October 07.30 - 09.00; Friday 8th October 11.30 - 13.30; Friday 8th October 13.30 - 15.30; Sunday 10th October 17.30 - 19.00
SECOND ROUND - Monday 11th October 13.00 - 15.00; Tuesday 12th October 20.00 - 22.00; Friday 15th October 13.30 - 15.30