Take a trip with us to Cheddar Gorge. Home of Cheddar Cheese!
Explore one of Britain's most spectacular natural landmarks. From its awe-inspiring cliffs to its extraordinary subterranean stalactite show caves. Cheddar Gorge & Caves holds many fascinating secrets about our prehistoric ancestors.
- Explore the hidden chambers of Gough's Cave where prehistoristic man once lived.
- Follow the three mile walk across the cliff-top for unrivalled views of the Gorge and surrounding landscape.
- Visit the Museum of Prehistory and step back thousands of years to meet your ancient ancestors.
Tickets are just £17 including travel and entry to the Cheddar Gorge and Caves attraction.
Tickets have now SOLD OUT - contact us to go on the waiting list.
Coach pick up times:
- University East Car Park: 09:00
- Riverside Coach Park: 09:15
Leave Cheddar Gorge
- 17:00 (expected return in to Bath 18.30)
Please make sure you read the terms and conditions before purchase. This trip involves both indoor and outdoor elements with some hill walking activities. You will not need to do all activities if you choose not to. If you have any concerns please contact email@example.com or have a look at the Cheddar Gorge website.