Event: The SU Bath Groups Training Day 2019
On Tuesday 04 June 2019 at 10:30am - 4:15pm
Location: 8 West
This is an annual training day for newly elected committee members of SU Groups for the academic year 2019/20. This includes Societies, Volunteering, Enterprise, Media, Diversity & Support, Politics & Activism, and International Students Association.
On 4th June 2019 we are hosting our annual SU Groups Training Day for newly elected committees for the academic year 2019/20. This is a chance for us to get together and prepare ourselves for our roles!
Groups included in this are Societies, Volunteering, Enterprise, Media, Diversity and Support, Politics and Activism, and International Students Association.
Students and staff are preparing presentations/workshops for us and of course there will be teas, coffees and a light lunch to keep us going!
SIGN UPS are now open here: https://www.thesubath.com/sugroupstrainingday/
Sessions will include:
- Chair Training - with Hannah Hill
- 'Show me the Money!' Treasurer Training - with TBC
- 'Who Really Runs the Meetings?' Secretary Training - with Angela Pater
- 'Looking after your members' Welfare Training - with Emma Quixley
- Edge Induction - with Eloise Tong
- 'Aint no party like an SU party! Socials & Events Training - with Suzanne Snook
- 'Causes & Cash' Fundraising & Charity Guidance Training - with TBC
- Social Media & Marketing Training - with Lauren Harris & Francesco Masala
- Inclusivity & Trans Awareness Training - with Alisha Lobo & Emily Hunt
- How To Successfully Run Your Group - with Kimberley Pickett
Arrival and Registration opens at 10:30-11:00am.
Opening Talk starts 11:00-11:20am,
Lunch break is 13:10-14:00pm.
Closing Talk starts at 16:05-16:15pm
Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/616750498785917/