Event: SU Trips - Bournemouth & Brownsea Island
On Saturday 06 July 2019 at 8am - 7:30pm
Take a trip with us to the seaside
With 7 miles of beaches voted the "best in the world" Bournemouth is a prime seaside destination. Bournemouth Pier, first opened in 1880, is the perfect place to enjoy arcade games and ice cream.
- You will take a ferry ride to Brownsea Island, a National Trust site situated between Poole harbour and the south west coast of Bournemouth. The island is famous for historic scout camps, red squirrels and picturesque walks.
- You will later travel to central Bournemouth for an afternoon of beach, pier and time to explore the local town.
Tickets are just £15 including coach travel, ferry, entry Brownsea Island and transfer to Bournemouth Pier. There are extra charges on the pier, entry for which costs £1.30.
Coach pick up times:
- University East Car Park: 08:00
- Riverside Coach Park: 08:15
Transfer from Brownsea Island to Bournemouth
- 17:30 (expected return in to Bath 19.30)
Please make sure you read the terms and conditions before purchase. Please note, the trip includes a short ferry ride to Brownsea Island. Most of this trip will take place outside.
Brownsea Island & Bournemouth Pier
Brought to you by Hall Reps.