Event: Volleyball 101: an introduction! Webinar
On Thursday 24 September 2020 at 3pm - 3:30pm
Location: Microsoft Teams
Looking for a fun, diverse and inclusive club and community to join? Want to develop your skills and have fun playing volleyball? Our club is the place for you!
Join us at our Webinars Thursday 24th or Friday 25th to hear more and ask questions!
WHAT WE DO
- Recreational: Fun and inclusive recreational sessions every week to destress, get fit and kickstart your new volleyball career. No commitment. No pressure. Just tons of fun!
- Competitive: A supportive, high-performance environment with our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Women's and Men's teams to live out your competitive volleyball dreams competing in the BUCS and Bristol Leagues. Team trainings, skills sessions, and strength & conditioning to help you be the best player you can be!
- Beach Volleyball: Pretend you’re on some tropical beach whilst hustling around the court in trainings and friendly matches!
- Socials: From neon-volleyball to extremely competitive bake-offs and unforgettable nights out, we have many great activities to bring together our volleyball family! Now offering virtual socials open to all!
- Coaching: develop your coaching skills through this incredible mentorship program and learn to coach your very own team!
All skill and commitment levels are welcome!
WHAT WE’LL COVER IN THE WEBINARS
Our amazing committee members will be hosting these webinars and will...
- Give you more info on all of the above
- Explain how to join and upcoming sessions and socials
- Time for all your lovely questions!
In the meantime, check us out on social media (FB & Insta @uobathvolleyball) or our website to get updates and feel free to message us on any platform!
Looking forward to getting to know you soon!
JOIN THE WEBINAR HERE