Please note you have to book to join this taster! Click more to find out how. Perfect for a complete beginner. Come for a spin around a pole, learn a fundamental move, and meet others who have a similar interest in fun fitness!
We have three, one-hour beginner pole tasters on the 5th of October: one starting at 1pm and the next starting at 2pm and the final one at 3pm.
If you like the sound of our amazing society, why don’t you come along to one of our taster sessions? Funky Monkey Studio, one of the pole studios in town that our society works closely with, is offering lots of sessions for you to try pole or aerial. These tasters are first come first serve as the studio can have a maximum of 10 students per session. To get to the studio from campus: take a Uni of Bath bus to Lorne Road and then walk 3 minutes.
Price: £5 per taster
Booking a Taster:
1. Download the free app GymCatch or use their desktop website (https://gymcatch.com/app/).
2. Create an account,
3. Search 'Funky Monkey' under fitness providers.
4. Click on 'packages' and select PoleSoc Membership (it's free!)
5. You will now be able to see what's on at the studio and book onto tasters and classes.
6. Click on the calendar and select which taster you would like to attend.
7. Click 'book' and pay £5.
8. Show up at your allotted time and have fun!
For even more info check out our page https://www.thesubath.com/polesoc/tasters/