Interested in adopting this group? Find out more here
What We Do
The HypeBath Streetwear Society is a student led community - it provides an opportunity to students of all subjects and backgrounds to express, develop and share their interest in streetwear, sneakers, vintage clothing or fashion as a whole. We meet regularly, and provide exciting and engaging events for our members so be sure to get involved!
After starting from a small group with similar interests at the start of 2018, we recently achieved society status in March 2019, and will have a new amazing and engaged committee take the reigns after the summer break. We're excited for what the future holds!
Why you should join us!
- completely free membership - we feel that nobody should feel excluded from the HypeBath community
- regular socials throughout the year - meet new people with similar interests and ideas
- trips and events throughout the year - think fashion photography, design workshops and streetwear conventions
- planned collaborations with other related societies to get the most out of your membership
- most importantly, get a chance to switch off from uni work and express yourself !
On Campus t-shirt design workshop & competition - a collaborative effort with FineArtSoc saw members creating their own Bath-related t-shirt designs. The designs were judged by a panel, and we're working with the winners to make their designs a reality.
- We are looking to get membership discounts with various local retailers - there is a big fashion/streetwear presence in Bath, and we hope we can create a mutual relationship so you can buy more, pay less.
- Plenty more trips and events to come - stay tuned!