Berlitz UK Ltd is looking for a junior marketer/journalist/videographer or designer to provide consistent video, photography and creative support to our social media channels.
• Assist the Berlitz UK team in producing student testimonials via video (online) and assist in linking to social media ad campaigns
• Work with the sales and marketing team on production calendar, proactively recommending creative direction on content being provided.
• Participate in the production process, from concept, critiques, revisions through final product delivery.
• Execution of pre-production planning, video and audio acquisition, editing, compositing and motion graphics/visual effects.
• Pitch creative digital and social media concepts while developing storylines and storyboards for video, animation and design projects for social and digital design.
• Order, write, and review captions and descriptive transcripts for video best practices on digital and social media.
• Execute video editing and delivery using professional video-editing software.
• Identify digital and social media trends and best practices, while making recommendations to management and team members.
• Work closely with Marketing Team Leads to ensure all video and photography complies with company brand standards.
Education & Qualifications:
• Demonstrate social media video, design and multimedia skills.
• Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
• Genuine interest in tech, social media and marketing a brand.
• Knowledge of best social media creative practice.
• Up-to-date on the latest trends and techniques in digital and social media creative.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Examples of work or link to online portfolio is a plus.