RAG's Big 4 2022/2023 (applications now closed)
Each year students at the University of Bath select four charities to support throughout the academic year. Please read the Big 4 application guidelines below carefully before applying. Deadline 28th February 10:00 am
Please note if you are one of this year's Big 4 you cannot apply again for next year. If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you could like to contact the RAG Committee directly and speak with the students please email email@example.com
The current Chair of RAG Committee is Niamh Forster.
RAG's BIG 4 APPLICATION TIMELINE 2022
The process and general timings of the Big Four selection are as follows:
- 14th January: Applications open. Charities must complete an application form in full and submit this by the deadline 28th February 10:00am.
- February. The student population are asked to vote for one charity in each of the four categories they would like to support in the next academic year.
- February / March. A panel made up of RAG committee members, the SU Activities Officer, and Volunteering Staff members will review the applications to create a shortlist of up to 16 charities. These charities are usually categorised under four general headings linked to the aims of the organisation, for example, 'Health'.
- March: Announcement. We aim to announce the four charities selected shortly after the vote.
- September: Support starts. The new academic year starts and RAG will begin fundraising for their new Big 4