Tick skydiving off your bucket list!
Get your A Licence in Skydiving which allows you to skydive solo at any dropzone around the world! Take part in either the RAPS or AFF course below and qualify in around 18 jumps.
RAPS (Ram Air Progression System) aka Static Line
- Begins with parachuting from 3,500ft and progresses into skydiving up to 15,000ft.
- Learn with a line attached to the plane that pulls your parachute out of it's container when you jump.
- Start pulling the parachute yourself within 5 good jumps.
Learn more about RAPS
AFF (Accelerated Free Fall)
- Begin by skydiving from 15,000ft with 2 instructors jumping with you.
- The instructors will help you to remain stable and can pull your parachute for you if you struggle.
- Jump alone after 8 good skydives.
Learn more about AFF
- Wear a harness that gets attached to the front of a qualified instructor.
- Experience a skydive with only a short briefing.
- Less responsibilty, the instructor controls the parachute.
How to Join
- Go to the Products page and buy club membership.
- Decide which course is best for you, talk to us and we can help.
- Purchase a FJC (First Jump Course) and we will contact you to organise a date.
How the Club Works
- We jump on weekends, Wednesdays and holidays, depending on the weather.
- One of our drivers will organise a trip, and can pick you up from campus, town or another agreed location.
- Usually we will spend the whole day at the dropzone to allow enough time for everyone to jump.
- First Jump Course's extend over a weekend, with the course on Saturday, and jumping on Sunday. Accomodation is provided for the Saturday night.
Reasons to Join Us
- Cheap wind tunnel time (Saving of up to £4 a minute!)
- Discounted First Jump Courses and jump tickets
- Membership to the British Collegiate Parachute Association (BCPA)
- Once qualified, access to the club's three rigs, saving yourself a small fortune on rig hire
XDream and Parachute Systems .