We offer independent advice & support on:
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
outlining your situation.
We're a small team & treat everything in confidence.
We offer virtual or in-person meetings Monday-Friday (10:00-16:00).
We also provide free condoms, pregnancy tests & emergency menstrual products.
We welcome all students to access our free condoms, pregnancy tests, or emergency menstrual products on an ad hoc basis between Monday-Friday 10:00-16:00.
If you regularly collect products, we may signpost you to services offering more appropriate, longer-term support (e.g. the C-Card condom scheme).
The door to our office is marked 'Advice & Support / Peer Support' on the second floor of the Students' Union building (come up the main staircase & turn right). Please email email@example.com if you need support accessing our office.
Wellbeing Apps recommended by other students
Be Well App
Find tools & events help you to boost your wellbeing. You can:
· Build & track short healthy habits
· Access resources such as podcasts, breathing exercises, mindfulness & more
· Find out about the latest wellbeing events & activities
· Join community challenges
· Work with Charley the AI to build & schedule habits.
Blue Ice App
Find tools to learn how to manage your emotions, understand your ‘triggers’& learn coping strategies to replace self-harm. You can:
· Check & track your mood
· Access a personalisable toolbox of mood lifting activities
· Easily access contact numbers of professional services of people you trust.