Don’t worry, you will get a wristband. You just need to complete registration with the University first. Check out the steps below.
You will be invited by the University, usually in early September, to Register Online (ROL). Please be patient whilst your registration is processed.
Wristbands can be collected the day after you arrive from the marquee on the Chancellors Green between 10:00 – 14:00 only. If you are not intending on being on campus for Freshers' Week you do not need to physically pick up your wristband to access the virtual events. Details will be emailed to you.
FW20 Wristband - £15
On sale from Tuesday 8 September at 10:00 BST
Wristbands will give you access to everything within our timetable* including our full virtual offer of comedy nights, quizzes, live music and more. As well as this, you can attend a range of in-person events such as our huge Activity Arena, mini-golf and access to The Plug & Tub bar. You will also receive an SU bag filled with a free Dominos’ t-shirt and a variety of key information, discounts and freebies from local and national companies.
- All in-person events are subject to COVID campus guidelines.
- Wristbands must be collected the day after you arrive on campus from the marquee on the Chancellors Green by the Lime Tree between 10:00 – 14:00 only.
- *There will be a few events that are outside of the wristband which are open to all.
Terms and Conditions
- The wristband is non-refundable or transferable.
- In light of any COVID changes to the timetable we are unable to offer any refunds.
- Some events have limited capacity so you are not guaranteed entry to all.
- Some events will require pre-booking, check each event for booking details.
Login to Purchase