Dartmouth Avenue is open for booking!
We are right in the heart of Oldfield park just a short walk away from Moorland Road. Your SU, Right on your Doorstep.
Monday - Friday: 09:00 - 22:00 Term Time
The opening times are 10am – 6pm Saturday and Sunday.
What's on at Dartmouth
Book a Space
Arrange a Tour
Dartmouth Avenue, Bath, BA2 1AS
Find your way here using Google Maps
What3Words location ///study.goals.visits
What can you use the space for...
There are a variety of bookable and unbookable spaces that you can use at Dartmouth. You can book spaces for your group or you to use a practice space to refine your combat, pool or dance skill.
Rooms at Dartmouth:
- Cue @ Dartmouth (maximum capacity 30 people) Room Risk Assessment
- Combat @ Dartmouth (maximum capacity 64 people*) Room Risk Assessment
- Loft @ Dartmouth (maximum capacity 83 people) - Disabled access available – please inform the relevant team when booking
- Space 1 @ Dartmouth (middle room in main building – maximum capacity 21 people)
- Space 2 @ Dartmouth (end room of main building – maximum capacity 20 people)
- Lounge @ Dartmouth 83 people (comfortable space with sofas and beanbags, Not Bookable)
Risk Assessment for general room use
Dartmouth Avenue rooms are available to book between the hours of 09.00 - 22:00. Spaces are available for hourly bookings.
*Depending on the activity, please check risk assessment.
How to book
Email the relevant department with requested dates and times along with the room you would like. The SU will respond to manage requests and confirm bookings.
For societies/groups/clubs to make bookings at the weekend the cut-off is Fridays by 4pm. Booking requests made after this point won’t be processed
To book the Cue or Combat you need to have a membership to the relevant sports group and email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also email the above departments to arrange a tour of the space.
- Must submit risk assessments to the relevant SU team for all activity due to take place at Dartmouth Avenue. SU risk assessments to assist in this process are attached.
- Must name one member who will attend the booking as the main contact for that booking.
- Must submit booking requests by 12:00 the working day before a booking or it will not be accepted.
- On arrival go to the main entrance of Dartmouth Avenue to register group arrival with a staff member, giving the main contact name for the booking. you will then be given access to all areas
- Cleaning equipment will be available in each room for students to clean all SU equipment, tables, chairs before and after use.
Do not attend a group session at Dartmouth Avenue if you are displaying any Covid symptoms.
If any group activity exceeds the allowed amount of people in a space, that group will lose access to bookable spaces.
What's on at Dartmouth
Have a look at the Spaces