The coach education subsidy gives students the opportunity to apply for reimbursement for coaching/officating courses.
Who can apply?
Individuals that can demonstrate that the completion of this qualification will help aid the development of any of the following areas of SU Sport can apply:
- Club Sport
- Social Sport
- Recreational Sport
When can you apply?
Individuals who want to apply can do at any time during the academic year. The coaching course must be completed or due to be completed in the same academic year as the application.
- An existing University of Bath student
- An existing SU Sport membership holder
- Willing to volunteer time back to Students’ Union Sport through their own club and/or SU Sport.
- Be committed to attending and completing the course. Proof of qualification is required after completion of the course. (Individuals who don’t attend or complete the course will have to repay in full any subsidiary received).
- Be committed to volunteering 20 hours of coaching/officiating post-qualification.
- If you are on a Tier 4 Visa, please come and talk to us before completing the application form.
If you are interested in applying please download the application form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or
Once you have applied you will hear from us within 3 weeks. If your application has been successful you must fill in the volunteer agreement to log your volunteer hours.