Being an SU Officer can be one of the most valuable, memorable and rewarding experiences of your life. It’s a chance to represent the voices of our community, lead the way for positive change, and impact the University experience of over 20,000 students. Whilst sitting on the Board of Trustees, you’ll also get invaluable experience of running a multi-million pound charity, something not everyone can put on their CV! Be the change you want to see, and run to be an SU Officer.
- Key things to know about the SU Officer role:
- It is a full-time paid job from June 2024 to June 2025
- You cannot do this role alongside your studies or research*
- You will be expected to work in person at the Claverton Down main University campus
- You can only nominate yourself for one SU Officer role
*For PGT students due to undertake a dissertation or practice track in summer 2024, see our FAQs for details on how this can work