Little Bag of Happiness
Little Bag of Happiness allows you to purchase a gift for someone you love to perk up their spirits during hard times. Especially during the current situation, we will be selling Little Bags of Happiness to students in Bath. The bag consisted (and will consist) of, but not limited to:
- Relaxing camomile tea
- A bundle of assorted chocolates
- Reusable bamboo straw
- A pen to 'write your worries away'
- Post-it Notes
- Handwritten note from the gift sender
- A rain poncho
This year, LBOH is looking to expand its sales online, so stay tuned!
An intiative in its fourth year of implementation, Reconnect aims to help students on the Autistic spectrum with employment opportunities through numerous training workshops, talks and events throughout the year.
What has been done/ is planned for this year:
ASpera Ad AStra events - 9th and 16th of October 2019
- teamed with AIG
- All student spaces filled for both events
• Three main branches of expansion for 2020:
Increasing services and support for students
Working with an increased number of national and local employers
Recreating the ASpera Ad Astra event (adapting it to a virtual offering) or working on marketing the project
BathShare (planning stage)
An initiative to partner students with elderly residents to provide a solution to both isolation/lack of care and the deficiency of student housing in Bath.
- started planning in the second semester of the 2019/20 academic year.
- preparation for the first semester of 2021/22 academic year through legislative and promotional tasks