Our Top Ten this year is a broad and ambitious list but one that we feel very much reflects the needs of the student body at Bath. Should you have any questions, feedback or advice on how we might move forward with any of these issues, please contact us at email@example.com
This year we will work with the University on the following issues:
- Take action to alleviate current pressures around bus travel between campus and key city zones
- Improving provision and support for student parents and carers
- Ensure all current and future doctoral students are provided with appropriate work space
- Improve current library study space provision
- Make sure doctoral students are safeguarded in their work off campus
- Ensure students' views are clearly evidenced in the Curriculum Transformation process at both departmental and University level
- Ensure the ongoing review of University governance enhances the role of student opinion in decision making processes
- Improve students understanding of where their money is being spent
- Ensure effective and transparent expenditure on new buildings and estates projects
- Remove all unnecessary single use plastics across the University
Your feedback, through the Student Opinion Survey (SOS), Academic Council and Ideas to Action helps us identify ten key issues affecting students at the University.
We are now into the 8th year of the SU Bath Top Ten and following on from key wins last year such as securing a physical expansion of the gym, establishment of the Waste Reduction Task and Finish group, reviewing the personal tutor system and collaborative working with the CLT to look at assessment and feedback, we are looking to work again with the University to enhance the student experience here in Bath. Over the summer we've worked to establish our Top Ten list for this year, based on a whole host of student feedback and consulting staff members across the University. It's clear that as the years go on, the expectations of students are increasing and all stakeholders need to be continually working hard to provide an excellent student experience.
Top Ten Background