Welcome to the Students' Union Finance Office page, here you will find a huge range of financial information in regards to your student activities.
Incoming and Outgoing payments are processed using finance forms. The Following flowcharts can be used to figure out which form you should use.
- Outgoing Payments
- Incoming Payments
Interactive Finance Forms should be used. Forms need to be signed by Chair/Treasurer and then either Executive Treasurer or relevant SU Staff Member before it comes to the Finance team.
- Yellow Form - used for requesting reimbursements from your account (e.g. you've bought food for an event and need to claim back the money).
- Blue Form - used for transfering money within the SU (e.g. paying another group for a service they have provided).
- Orange Form - used for paying other organisations via transfer (BACS), invoice or credit card (e.g. buying something online directly without having to pay for it upfront yourself).
- Invoice Request - used for requesting an invoice that can be sent to another organisation.
When filling in forms Department Codes and Ledger Codes (GL) will be required:
- Sports Clubs
- Student Groups
- Authorisation Limits
Please note that this is different for Socs, Sports and Volunteering:
More information on processing finances for the following:
- Equipment for Resale (stash etc)
If you have any questions have a look at Frequently Asked Questions, or feel free to send us an email.
Instead of using a yellow form you can downlad our eXpense365 app to claim back any money you are owed by your club/society. The training on how to download and use the app can be found here: