Welcome to the Students' Union Finance Office page, here you will find a huge range of financial information in regards to your student activities.
The slides from the Q&A session for Chairs & Treasurers held by the Finance Team are here.
Some of the most commonly used documents you may need:
Incoming and Outgoing payments are processed using finance forms. The Following flowcharts can be used to figure out which form you should use.
- Outgoing Payments
- Incoming Payments
Interactive Finance Forms should be used. Forms need to be signed by Chair/Treasurer and then either Executive Treasurer or relevant SU Staff Member before it comes to the Finance team.
- Yellow Form - used for requesting reimbursements from your account (e.g. you've bought food for an event and need to claim back the money).
- Blue Form - used for transfering money within the SU (e.g. paying another group for a service they have provided).
- Orange Form - used for paying other organisations via transfer (BACS), invoice or credit card (e.g. buying something online directly without having to pay for it upfront yourself).
- Invoice Request - used for requesting an invoice that can be sent to another organisation.
When filling in forms Department Codes and Ledger Codes (GL) will be required:
- Sports Clubs
- Student Groups
- Authorisation Limits
Please note that this is different for Socs, Sports and Volunteering:
More information on processing finances for the following:
- Equipment for Resale (stash etc)
If you have any questions have a look at Frequently Asked Questions, or feel free to send us an email.
Instead of using a yellow form you can downlad our eXpense365 app to claim back any money you are owed by your club/society. The training on how to download and use the app can be found here: