What we can do for you
We are here to give you financial support with all your Students' Union Activities, this includes the following........
- Make payments via BACS transfer, cheque, foreign money transfer, petty cash reimbursements and credit card.
- Collection of income via our counter service, invoicing and reconcilation of online sales.
- Supply you with a cash box and a float if you wish to sell items such as social tickets on the parade.
- Provide you with purchase order numbers for items you wish to purchase, including University Print Unit requests.
- Supply you with a letter to go to Bookers Wholesalers (cash & carry in Bath).
- Provide Chairpersons and Treasurers with club / society account ledgers.
- Sale of National Express tickets (Monday-Friday, 10am-12pm and 2pm-4pm).
- Help and advice, check out our How to section on the website. If your stil not sure or can't find what you are looking for, contact us or come to see us. We are always happy to help.
Now the bad news, what we can't do for you...
Unfortunately we can not help you with the following things, although if we know who can we have provided links / contact details.