Application deadline: Mon 23 Sep 2019 09:00
Rate of pay: CW3 £9.49 per hour plus holiday pay (£10.64 per hour)
Start date: Week Commencing 23rd September
To support the Student Voice Team, in particular the Academic Representation Team, and Student Representatives with admin support during the academic year.
Typical tasks will be providing support for:
- Student representative meetings e.g. booking rooms, ordering refreshments, preparing meeting documents, helping with meeting set up on the day, and taking and writing up minutes.
- The organisation of shared email inbox, saving minutes sent by meeting secretaries in relevant folders.
- Reviewing minutes of committees and noting key issues arising from them.
- Promotion and support for the Academic Representative elections at the start of the academic year (October).
- Support for the delivery and promotion of the Academic Representative Conference, including support at the event if required (November 2nd).
- The organisation of the Education Awards evening, including support at the event if required (evening of 5th April).
- Updating the academic representation pages on The SU website.
- Other admin tasks as directed by the line manager.
Hours: 3-4 hours per week, there will be some weeks when more hours will be required due to specific activities or events (Academic Rep elections promotion), to be discussed and agreed with line manager in advance. Working hours to be during office hours Monday – Friday 09.00-17.00 however some evening hours may be required for events, to be discussed and agreed with line manager in advance.
Hours can be flexible to fit around timetables and other activities. Additional hours will be agreed with line manager in advance on a weekly basis depending on current and up-coming activities and events.
How to apply: Send a CV and a covering letter detailing relevant experience and skills to Ryan Myles (Academic Representation Coordinator) email@example.com. Make sure to talk about relevant experience you have in your cover letter.
Deadline for applications is 9am Monday 23rd September.
Interviews will take place the week of 23rd September 2019 (skype interviews can be arranged if you are not in Bath).
For further information about the role email Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org