We exist to help students get the most from their student experience. We believe that an experience led by
students, and informed by the student voice, delivers the biggest benefits for both students and society.
The charitable objects of The SU are the advancement of education of students at the University of
Bath for the public benefit by:
- Promoting the interests and welfare of students at the University of Bath during their course of study
and representing, supporting and advising members
- Being the recognised representative channel between students and the University of Bath and any other
- Providing social, cultural, sporting and recreational activities, and forums for discussion and debate, for
the personal development of its members.
Our vision is for every student to get the most they can out of their time at the University of Bath.
Our values can be seen in our commitment to:
- Being student led in all we do
- Empowering students to achieve their full potential
- Inclusivity for all students
- Providing a supportive environment
- Promoting a sense of fun and enjoyment