URB Competitions - Terms & Conditions
University Radio Bath’s Freshers’ Week 2018 Competitions and Prize Giveaways: Terms and Conditions.
The following terms and conditions apply to University Radio Bath’s Freshers’ Week 2018 Competitions and Prize Giveaways.
1. The following rules of University Radio Bath, apply to the ‘Freshers’ Week 2018 Competitions and Prize Giveaways’, which will run from Monday 24th September 2018 until Saturday 29th September 2018, on University Radio Bath's Facebook page, Twitter page and on-campus broadcast.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the competition on:
Monday 24th September 2018, entrants must comment their funniest joke on the Facebook post; the joke with the most likes wins. Prize is valid until Thursday 26th October 2018.
Tuesday 25th September 2018, entrants tag the friend they'd take with them and share the post, must like the page to win. Prize is valid until Wednesday 31st October 2018.
Wednesday 26th September 2018, Entrants tag a friend who'd love the prize, must like the page to win.
Thursday 27th September 2018, Entrants tag the friends they'd take with them and share the post, must like the page to win.
Friday 28th & Saturday 29th September 2018 TBC.
4. The likes on comments for competitions running on Monday 24th September will be based on the most likes a comment has received by midnight that day.
6. By entering this competition, you agree that ‘the random winner selected’ for the competitions running on Tuesday 25th, Wednesday 26th and Thursday 27th September, will be decided upon by https://commentpicker.com.
7. Winners of the each competition will be announced the day after during Morning Glory and publicised on social media. e.g. The winner of Monday’s competition will be announced on Tuesday between 10 and 12.
8. When the winner of each competition is announced, the winner has until 3midnight that day to comment on the announcement post, as recognition of knowing they have won.
10. When winners come to collect their prize, they must bring their student card as proof of identification.
12. Entrants must already be liking and following the University Radio Bath’s Facebook handle @UniRadioBath before entering the competition.
13. Entrants must currently be attending the University of Bath.
14. Entrants are only allowed to enter each competition once e.g. leave one comment only. Any further comments will not improve the chance of the entrant winning.
15. If you have already entered and won a prize from this competition, then you are not eligible to winning a second/more prizes.
16. Members of the University Radio Bath committee are not eligible to enter or win this competition prizes.
17. Are to be revealed on each day of Freshers’ Week.
18. Prizes are not transferable and no alternative is available.