What We Do
Welcome to the Bath University Rounders' Club! We welcome all students from freshers to postgrads, all abilities. Known as a truly Great British game, rounders encompasses competitive spirit and skill, with some laughs along the way.
Rounders, of course, is at the heart of the club, and we pride ourselves on our members feeling completely included in our sessions, regardless of their ability. Every session oozes team spirit!
Away from the field we love to get together for a range of socials.
If you want to know a bit more about our club and what we have coming up, check out our Facebook page, Instagram or email us (firstname.lastname@example.org).
See you on the field!
Reasons to Join Us
- Three weekly sessions to fit around your busy lives
- The perfect mix of competitve and relaxed games
- All abilities are welcome
- A great way of getting some exercise without all the pressure of BUCS
Come and Meet Us
Our regular recreational sessions:
- Tuesdays 14:00 - 15:30 @ Astro 1
- Wednesdays 11:00 - 12:00 @ Astro 1
- Thursdays 13:00 - 14:30 @ Astro 1
Keep an eye on our Facebook and Instagram because we like to run some spur of the moment sessions at weekends when the weather is nice!