What We Do
Welcome to the Bath University Rounders' Society! We welcome all students; from absolute beginners to pros, freshers to post grads. Known as a truly Great British game, rounders encompasses competitive spirit and skill, with some laughs along the way.
Rounders, of course, is at the heart of the society, and we pride ourselves on our members feeling completely included in our sessions, regardless of their ability. Every session oozes team spirit!
Away from the field we love to get together for socials ranging from drinks by the lake, to bar crawls and winter olympic themed nights out.
If you want to know a bit more about our society and what we have coming up, check out or Facebook page or email us (email@example.com).
See you on the field!
Reasons to Join Us
- twice weekly sessions to fit around your busy lives
- the perfect mix of competitve and relaxed games
- all abilities are welcome
- a great way of getting some exercise without all the pressure of BUCS
Come and Meet Us
Give rounders a try at one of our give it a go sessions!
- Wednesday 26th September @13:30
- Thursday 27th September @16:30
- Saturday 29th September @13:30
Find us on the Medical Pitch behind 10 West.
Want some more info before you commit? Come and meet us at the SU Groups Day on Thursday 27th September 11am - 4pm and the SU Groups Fair on Monday 1st October 4 - 7pm.