What We Do
We are the Consulting Society at the University of Bath!
We exist to bridge the gap between students and the consulting industry.
Our three aims are:
1. To inform students about the consulting industry, employers and opportunities;
2. To provide networking opportunities both with other like-minded students as well as employers;
3. To prepare students for their consulting applications.
We are proud to be one of the fastest growing societies at the University of Bath, gaining our first 200+ members within our first semester!
No prior experience or knowledge of consulting is needed, and we have a fantastic mix of different degrees amongst our members.
Reasons to Join Us
- Joining the society is completely FREE! There is no membership fee and all our career-related events are free as well.
- The Consulting Club, every Tuesday evening, provides members with great case study and interview practice and preparation. No prior experience required, just come along!
- Guest speakers from industry.
- Opportunities to do some hands-on pro bono consulting work with some of our partners, including 180 Degrees Consulting.
- Some fantastic deals with some of our corporate partners and sponsors.
- Social events throughout the year.
If you have any questions, dont hesitate to ask! You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Also feel free to join our facebook group to keep up to date with the societies news and what we offer.
Sponsors and Partners