Welcome to the University of Bath Dodgeball Club!
This Is What We Do
At the University of Bath, dodgeball is almost universally considered the greatest and most entertaining sport offered. We are open to all and with something for everyone, whether that’s joining us on our amazing socials, our competition teams or you just want to keep yourself active in our sessions.
Our sessions are all packed with fun warm up games, mini games and matches. Just rock up to one of our sessions and re-enact your favourite scenes from the film 'Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story'!
Our club encourages those who want to take their dodgeball skills to the next level to compete. We offer our members coaching sessions and the opportunity to play in BUCS and in open tournaments throughout the season. We play by the dodgeball code of respect, honesty, fair play and integrity.
Our socials are where the fun really happens! This is the chance for us to get together outside of Founder’s Hall, whether this be at Plug and Tub Quizzes or Scavenger Hunts in Bath. Dodgeballers are pretty amazing people, so join us in our socials and make some friends for life.
Reasons to Join Dodgeball
- Beginner Friendly - Nearly everyone joins our community without having played dodgeball before. It's never too late to start a new sport! Check out our beginners guide.
- Active - Dodgeball is a fast paced and dynamic game, where all abilities can get involved. You'll keep yourself active without even trying!
- Socials - Dodgeball is not just about what happens on the court. We host some of the best weekly socials in Bath!
- Competitions - We work and play hard! Competitions are the chance for you to take your dodgeball skills to the next level!
- Fun - At the end of the day it's all about having fun. Our club is about making sure everyone enjoys the sport we all love!
Our sessions are located in Founder's Hall and are open to anyone and everyone. Just rock up and play.
Tuesday 16:00 - 18:00 - Coaching Session with Women's Court
Wednesday 16:00 - 18:00 (TBC weekly) - Social Session
Friday 15:00 - 17:00 - Social Session
Sunday 17:30 - 19:00 - Social Session
Coaching sessions will begin in November. Learn more about our sessions!