Event: SU Trips - Glastonbury Abbey
On Saturday 16 March 2019 at 9am - 5:30pm
Take a trip with us to Glastonbury Abbey and Clarks Village shopping centre
Glastonbury is a small town in Somerset. Despite being world famous for it’s music festival every summer, Glastonbury is well known for local landmarks, Glastonbury Abbey and the Glastonbury Tor.
- You will take a guided tour of the ruins of Glastonbury Abbey which date back to the 7th Century.
- After exploring the local area you will travel to nearby Clarks Village to enjoy the local outlet stores and restaurants.
Tickets are just £14 including travel, a guided tour of the abbey and transfer to Clarks Village.
Coach pick up times:
- University East Car Park: 09:00
- Riverside Coach Park: 09:15
Leave Clarks Village
- 16:30 (expected return in to Bath 17:30)
Please make sure you read the terms and conditions before purchase.