Event: SU Trips - Hampton Court Palace
On Saturday 23 November 2019 at 8:30am - 7pm
Take a trip with us to Hampton Court Palace
Built in the 15th Century, Hampton Court Palace is the former home of King Henry VIII.
- Take a guided tour of the Palace including King Henry VIII's apartments and kitchens.
- Explore the 60 acres of formal gardens.
- See the Great Vine, planted in 1768, and get lost in the world's oldest hedge maze.
Tickets are just £25 including travel, entry to the palace and a private guided tour.
Coach pick up times:
- University East Car Park: 08:30
- Riverside Coach Park: 08:45
Depart to return to Bath:
- 16:30 (expected return in to Bath 19:00)
Please make sure you read the terms and conditions before purchase.
**Tickets will go onsale on Wednesday 25th September**
**Tickets will go offsale at 12noon on Friday 22nd November if not sold out before. Our trips are very popular and some destinations are likely to sell out early**