Are you looking for an open, relaxed space to be creative?
Join the Fine Art Society now to participate in various artistic workshops
Who we are
Welcome to the Fine Art Society, the University of Bath's main art society! We organise fun, relaxed workshops throughout the year, from painting and drawing to clay sculpting and tie-dye.
What we do
Although we are currently unable to host our usual weekly workshops as we always did, due to the current circumstances, we've got lots of events (be it in-person or virtually) planned for you!
Our plans so far
- Webinar sessions (sketching, pen art, stop-motion filmmaking)
- Socially distanced workshops on & off-campus
- Art challenges (winners may win a little prize)
- Exhibition visits
- Socials ranging from city drawing tours to café or pub crawls
- Collabs with other societies such as Amnesty or the Photography Society for you to get to know other students
- Support you in realising your artistic dreams
We will definitley continue to do art in a socially distanced way to ensure everyone’s safety!
More info about our workshops
For more information about upcoming workshops and event follow us on Social Media and check out the SU's "What's on" page!
Join us on Facebook Find us on Instagram
Reasons to Join Us
- Great space to socialise
- NO ABILITY REQUIRED - our workshops are all about enjoying being creative; complete beginners are welcome and encouraged
- Our workshops are always relaxed, informal and fun
- This year we are putting a spin on things by introducing new workshops, workshops for you to learn new skills and art challenges
- As a member you have access to all workshops and we provide materials!
Also at the end of this year, we will be organising our very own exhibition that you can be part of!
If not now, feel free to join at any point during the year!
Come and Meet Us
For now, most of our workshops will be online or socially distanced with limited spaces, which you will need to sign up for.
Despite the current situation, we (the committee) have a lot of fun and creatively challenging things planned for you to get involved in!
Check out our Facebook and Instagram page (link above) or our Twitter feed (below) to find out the details of everything that's going on.