Are you looking for an open, relaxed space to be creative?
Join the Fine Art Society now to participate in various artistic workshops
Who we are
Welcome to the Fine Art Society, the University of Bath's main art society! We organise fun, relaxed workshops throughout the year, from painting and drawing to clay sculpting and crafts.
What we do
- Socially distanced workshops on & off-campus
- Art challenges (winners may win a little prize)
- Exhibition visits
- Socials ranging from city drawing tours to café or pub crawls
- Collabs with other societies such as Amnesty or the Photography Society for you to get to know other students
- Support you in realising your artistic dreams
More info about our workshops
For more information about upcoming workshops and event follow us on Social Media and check out the SU's "What's on" page!
Join us on Facebook Find us on Instagram
Reasons to Join Us
- Great space to socialise
- NO ABILITY REQUIRED - our workshops are all about enjoying being creative; complete beginners are welcome and encouraged
- Our workshops are always relaxed, informal and fun
- This year we are putting a spin on things by introducing new workshops, workshops for you to learn new skills and art challenges
- As a member you have access to all workshops and we provide materials!
Also at the end of this year, we will be organising our very own exhibition that you can be part of!
If not now, feel free to join at any point during the year!
Life Drawing Lessons
Every Sunday at 11:30-13:00 at the edge art studio on Level 2.
Open to all abilities, even if you've never done life drawing before.
Materials and refreshments provided.
Tickets are £5 per lesson and you must be a member of the Fine Art Society to join. If you have to cancel, let us know through email or whatsapp and we will give you a refund, or you can use the ticket another week!
See below for this weeks tickets