What We Do
Welcome to the Fine Art Society! As the University of Bath's main art society we organise fun, relaxed workshops throughout the year, from painting and drawing to clay sculpting and tie-dye.
This year we've got lots of events planned, including gallery trips to London and Bristol, film screenings and artists' talks, not to mention our socials, from café crawls to pub scrawls. If you're looking for a open, creative space to relax whilst we blast music - then this is the society for you. We're always open to what members want to gain from our workshops, so feel free to suggest any ideas of events you want to see!
Our workshops are:
Sundays 2-4pm in The Edge Art Studio (2nd Fl): Workshops where we create the beautiful pieces you see around campus or in your mate's room. Jam out to some great music while we all relax and make art. The theme changes every week so be sure to check the Facebook page. See you there!
Make sure to like our new Facebook page for all of our main events, updates, and taster sessions!
Join us on Facebook Find us on Instagram
Reasons to Join Us
Feel free to join at any point during the year
- NO ABILITY REQUIRED - you don't have to be 'good at art', it's all about enjoying being creative; complete beginners are welcome and encouraged
- Our workshops are always relaxed, informal and fun
- It's only £7 to join for the year, that gets you access to workshops and materials!
- Don't worry if you haven't been able to make it to many workshops before, feel free to come whenever suits you.
- Come along to try something new!
Come and Meet Us
Feel free to come and go at any point during the workshop
Workshops every Sunday at 14.00-16.00 in The Edge's Fine Art Studio (2nd floor)
Socials are normally Thursday evenings, every 3-4 weeks
Check out our Facebook page (link above) or our Twitter feed (below) to find out the details of everything that's going on.
Feel free to come along to anything!