We're here to help

Come to The SU for advice on issues in halls

Sometimes things don't go as expected and you might need some extra support. The SU Advice Centre offers confidential and independant advice to all students at Bath. They can help you with:

  • Support to make a complaint.
  • Private housing advice and contract checking.
  • Mental health support.
  • Support if you are going through a disciplinary.

To speak to an advisor, just email suadvice@bath.ac.uk. You can find more information about the service and areas covered on the Support page.

Staff in the Community Office can help with general enquiries and representation needs if you are having trouble in halls. Email hallreps@bath.ac.uk