What We Do
BATH HKPASS stands for BATH Hong Kong Public Affairs & Social Service Society. We aim to provide greater insight into current affairs and community engagement via various events and social services held by us, as well as other HKPASS societies across the UK. There will be many opportunities for members to network whilst engaging in scholarly activities!
Reasons to Join Us
- Expand your social network with other students from Hong Kong studying at the University of Bath and universites around the UK
- Raise your awareness to political, economic and social issues via scholarly events
- Improve community involvement through various volunteering opportunities
- Increase employability in the future
- Receive 10% off discounts at selected stores and restaurants!
Follow us on social media!