Are you a warm-hearted, patient and naturally caring person? Are you interested in a rewarding job providing care and companionship for our clients in Bath?
At Kumari Home Care, we strive to support our clients in all aspects of their daily lives, enabling them to live with purpose and dignity. Our dedicated team are always on hand to support and advise our carers with whatever they need to do their job safely in the community.
We provide full training to all of our new carers so you don’t need any experience; all we ask is that you share our passion for helping those in our community to live independently at home.
What We Can Offer You
* £9.84/ hour
* holiday pay
* Pension scheme
* mileage allowance (20p/mile) and paid travel costs
* Ongoing training and support
* Free uniform, gloves, masks and aprons
* Working within the same geographical area
* Flexible hours or shift patterns
What We Are Looking For:
* Kind, caring and compassionate people
* Good level of English
* No previous experience is needed - we will provide you with training and the chance to shadow
* Drivers with own car/bikers/walkers
Your Role as a Care Assistant in the Community:
* Assisting our clients in all aspects of their daily life, i.e. meal preparation, medication prompts and general domestic support
* Assisting clients with personal care
* Supporting clients to take an active role in the planning and provision of their care
* Recording and reporting daily visit information If you feel that working in care is the right job for you and you have the right to work in the UK, we’d love to hear from you!
Please contact us
Phone: 01225 428449