Homewood is the newest addition to The Kaleidoscope Collection; an independently owned Collection of hotels that has creativity, playful eccentricity, and innovation at its core. Each property, while in possession of its own unique personality exudes a love for life, an all-important sense of humour and a little bit of mischief.
We are looking for an exceptional Bartender who is in search for an exciting opportunity to be part of a talented team where you can be truly individual. Apply for this role with us at Homewood, our countryside hideaway, and tell us all about your experience, skills, and attributes.
What you get in return?
Monthly tips, Staff food when on duty, free parking, 25% discount in our restaurants across the collection, a complimentary guest experience after a successful 1 year of service, to be part of our Refer a Friend scheme and the chance to learn and develop you career.
As a Bartender you will be an ambassador of the Food and Beverage department. With a professional approach, you would be able to build an exciting rapport with both the team and guests alike. Passionate about all things cocktail, a bit or two about wine, know your way around the bar and have a real interest in the world of spirits. Mediterranean cuisine is at the heart of what we do, so knowledge of food and the art of service is an important element.
Your duties will cover:
· Ensure that all guest’s requests and queries are responded to promptly and effectively and an exceptional food and beverage service is always delivered to our guests.
· Ensure a good setup of our bars & service areas as per our standards of procedure
· Ensure correct stock rotation and stock movement has been done in the cellar & fridges.
· Monitor stock levels and distribute them correctly in the areas of service.
· Take part in all departmental trainings.
· Willingness to learn and develop your knowledge and creative ideas in both bar & food service.
· Required to be flexible to work during high business demand periods and support the team when required.
· Always adopt a sales attitude and maintain an awareness of all sales opportunities within the hotel to maximise restaurant revenue for Homewood.
· Monitor costs, wastage and control this efficiently.
Applications via: email@example.com