Part-time Clinic Receptionist - Keynsham & Bath Permanent Position
4.5 hrs to 20 hrs a week
Rate of Pay - £10.20/hour
The Medical is a fast-growing, award-winning business offering convenient, high quality healthcare to its customers. We are currently looking for a friendly, professional, and organised Part time Receptionist to join our team to work at our Keynsham and Bath Clinics.
This is an excellent opportunity for somebody with a passion for customer/ patient care, who thrives in a vibrant environment.
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES:
Your role is to ensure that each interaction with The Medical is excellent: warm, friendly, and informative. We will be looking for:
· Excellent customer service skills and telephone manner · Strong organisational & communication skills and effective multi-tasker · Confident IT skills · A genuine passion for people's welfare with a kind and friendly disposition · A proactive and quick learner MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES Patient Experience:
· Clinic Welcome – greeting our patients when they arrive.
· Reception experience – engage with our patients to ensure that their experience is excellent.
· Enquiries - answer face-to-face, email and telephone enquiries.
· Booking Appointments – book patient appointments into the diary.
· Managing Practitioner diaries
· Registration and Consent – ensure that new clients register fully and consent to the terms of business and to clinical assessments.
· Cancellations and DNAs (Did Not Attend) – manage the cancellation and DNA processes from end-to-end.
· Payment & invoicing – take payments & processing company invoices for payment.
Basic hours: 4.5 to 20 hours per week
Shift pattern to be covered (may be subject to change):
Bath Clinic :
Tuesday - 3.45pm to 8:15pm = 4.5 hrs
Keynsham Clinic :
Thursday - 2:15pm to 8:15pm = 6 hrs
Friday - 12:45pm to 6:15pm = 5.5 hrs
Every other Saturday 7:45am to 12:15pm = 4.5 hrs Total = 16 hrs Plus, support with holiday cover Please note that we maybe in a position to split or combine the hours for the two Clinics, Keynsham 16 hours and Bath 4.5 hours. Please make your preference known when applying.
The successful candidate will need to have a flexible approach to work.
Candidates applying need to have experience of and be confident handling busy customer-facing position, be self-motivated and happy to work independently.
Training will be provided prior to and beyond the start date.
Holidays - 28 days Pro Rata - this includes 8 UK Bank Holidays If this sounds like you and you are interested in joining a warm and friendly team, then please apply with your CV, a covering letter & confirm what hours would be your preference.
Via Indeed or email firstname.lastname@example.org