High Fliers Research is an independent market research company specialising in student and graduate research. In association with The Times, we produce The Times Top 100 Graduate Employers careers directory and website, and conduct the UK’s largest survey of final year students.
Many graduate employers – including the BBC, Dyson, PwC, Allen & Overy and the Civil Service Fast Stream – have a keen interest in the results, and your role would play a crucial part in this process.
In order to conduct our research, each year we recruit a University Campus Manager at each of the UK’s 30 leading universities to coordinate a variety of campus-based market research and project management tasks. All University Managers will provide support to the Research Director at High Fliers by completing tasks to a high standard, by set deadlines.
The University Managers will conduct three primary market research tasks on campus.
Autumn Term –
* Encouraging students to sign up to our paid online job hunting surveys
* Orchestrating a series of focus groups over a two-week period
Spring Term –
*Recruiting a team of student Interviewers for The Times Final Year Student Survey 2024
* Organising a training session for your team; a member of the High Fliers team will help you run this
* Managing The Times Final Year Student Survey at your university to ensure your team hits their collective target so High Fliers has the sample it needs
All tasks will be fully completed by March 2024 – therefore final year exams will not be disrupted.
The role will provide you with:
* Competitive pay
* Flexible working hours
* Work experience offering invaluable transferable skills, including recruitment, leadership, organisation and time management
* An unrivalled insight into the graduate recruitment market