Another year done and another amazing Summer Ball complete. With so much happening at the ball, we've decided to give you a run through of the night and picked out some of the best highlights.
1. Starting off the night by having your photos taken at the ultimate Bath backdrop – The Royal Crescent.
2. Heading up to campus and continuing your photoshoot against the classic Summer Ball sign (because did you even go to Summer Ball if you don’t have this photo evidence?)
3. Visiting The SU to indulge in the chocolate fountain and whilst you’re there, marking the night by getting a temporary tattoo.
4. Now full of chocolate, going to try your luck at our fairground games before grabbing a mate to take with you on the ferris wheel and dodgems.
5. Being caught by a zoo keeper by the lake (another, slightly alternative, photo opportunity)
6. Feeling like a film star as you’re interviewed by Campus TV as part of their live coverage.
7. Making the most of yet another photo opportunity in our giant deckchair.
8. Acting like you're in Las Vegas and trying your luck in our casino tent.
9. Pulling out all of your best dance moves for our Motown band in the Claverton Rooms.
10. Heading to Founders Hall to be entertained by our headline acts: the Hoosiers and Professor Green.
11. Ending the night with a much needed late night snack by making a detour at the food stands.
If you haven't already, take a look at the full album of photos from the Summer Ball 2018.