RAG's Big 4 2020/2021
--- RAG’s Big 4 applications are now closed. ---
The closing date for applications is 5.00pm on Friday 7th February 2020.
Each year students at the University of Bath select four charities to support throughout the academic year. Please download the Big 4 Application guidelines below and read carefully before applying.
RAG's BIG 4 APPLICATION GUIDELINES 2020
To apply to become one of RAG’s Big 4, please download the application form below and complete as indicated by the guidelines. Please return completed forms to:
Ghika Savva, email@example.com. Please include the words ‘Big 4 Applications 2020’ in the subject line.
Or by post to:
Bath RAG Charity Applications
c/o Ghika Savva
The SU Bath, University of Bath, Claverton Down, Bath, BA2 7AY
The process and general timings of the Big Four selection is as follows:
- January: Applications open. Charities must complete an application form in full and submit this by the required deadline.
- Feb/March: Shortlisting. A panel made up of RAG committee members, the SU Community Officer and Volunteering Staff members will review the applications to create a shortlist of up to 16 charities. These charities are usually categorised under four general headings linked to the aims of the organisation, for example 'Health'.
- March: Voting. In March the student population are asked to vote for one charity in each of the four categories they would like to support in the next academic year.
- Easter: Announcement. We aim to announce the four charities selected before the Easter break.
- September: Support starts. The new academic year will start and RAG will begin fundraising for their new Big Four.
Bath RAG select four charities each year to support by creating student-led fundraising events throughout the year. APPLICATIONS FOR RAG'S BIG FOUR 2020/21 ARE NOW CLOSED.