Using Excel PivotTables to Summarise Data
Wed 20 Mar 2019 - 14:15 to 15:45
Sign up by:
Wed 20 Mar 2019 - 13:15
Managing any type of project means mastering your data, turning it into useful information and then sharing it with others which can take much more time than it should. This self-paced course will show you how to quickly reorganise and summarise large tables of data into more manageable sections.
At the end of this trainer-facilitated session you will be able to:
· filter the data in a PivotTable report
· switch fields around and apply formatting to a PivotTable
· insert a Slicer.
· hide and show grand totals and subtotals in a PivotTable report
· show values in a PivotTable as a percentage of total
· find the difference between specific values in a PivotTable
· group fields in a PivotTable
· create a running total in a PivotTable
· create calculated fields in a PivotTable report
· create custom names for PivotTable fields
· change PivotTable options
· sort values in a PivotTable.
· create and edit a PivotChart