Students for Sensible Drug Policy
What We Do
- To build a healthier and more tolerant society where young people are equipped with the skills and knowledge to make better choices about drugs
- To raise awareness that drug policy sits on the intersection of numerous issues including health policy, human rights, international development and ending social discrimination.
- To promote drug policies based on evidence, human rights and tolerance.
- To educate and inform the public about the interconnections between drug policy on a local, national and international level.
- To educate young people in drug issues with a special focus on engaging those experiencing social disadvantage. This will be done through running information stalls and workshops on campus.
- To build the leadership skills of young people through promoting civic participation and providing advocacy training.