Want to know more information about events and socials- join our Facebook Group: click here
We are the Society that caters for all the needs of a Chemical Engineering Student at the University of Bath.
Despite the recent coronavirus outbreak leading to a change in how we organise our society, we are working hard to bring you as many social and career-related events as we can whilst ensuring your health and safety remains our number one priority.
As a first year, you may find it difficult to mingle with many of the other students on your course due to the lack of physical lectures and large group events. Therefore, the events that CESA organise are key to helping you make new friends and getting a feel for the Chemical Engineering community at Bath.
We are aiming to organise a wide variety of events so that all engineers from first year to final year feel included, and to give students a chance to socialise with chemical engineers from other years.
So... What do we have to offer?
- To kick off the year, we will be hosting a Virtual Pub Quiz for students! With your drink in your left hand and your pen in your right, get ready to take on the CESA quiz.
- The most memorable event is always Frank Morton, the Chemical Engineering sports day attended by universities across the UK. It includes sports from football and hockey all the way to laser tag! This year it will be hosted at the University of Bradford.
- We are excited to announce we will be releasing CESA hoodies for the first time; these will be produced using eco-friendly cotton.
- CESA also includes a sustainability faction, the Chemical Engineering Sustainability Group (CESG), who are hoping to organise events such as tree plantings and more to help make Bath a more environmentally friendly place.
- We have many more plans in the works for social events as well as ones that will help further your career path like site visits and career days- so check the page later for more information.
Come and Meet Us
Throughout the Freshers Fair, a member of the CESA team will always be at hand to help you with any questions you may have about the society. For any questions use the lino link below and we will do our best to answer them as quickly as possible:
All Committee Members are contactable through Facebook or email, and we’d be happy to hear from you!
The best way to keep up to date is via our 750 person strong Facebook group