What we do
We aim to provide fun, affordable and friendly opportunities for members to shoot clay pigeon disciplines, regardless of ability or experience. Our club is always open to new members, and is able to provide all the tuition and equipment that you will need to start shooting. To learn more about the sport, see our about page.
What we offer
- Equipment and tuition to get started shooting
- Fun and enjoyable recreational shooting with other likeminded members
- Practice at a variety of shooting grounds to cater for novice and experienced shots alike, all at affordable prices
- Annual competitions & weekends away shooting against other universities
- Weekly socials at pubs and SCORE!
Information for Freshers and New Members
I know we are all enjoying adjusting to the new normal. However here at the Shooting Club we will be continuing our activities as close to normal as is safely possible. Almost all of our activities are outdoors and as organised sports are exempt from the new 6 person cap on gatherings, we will be continuing to operate our weekly shoots, with just a few extra measures in place for our members safety.
We shoot every Wednesday at least and these shoots are open to all new members as well as returning members. Don't worry, no experience is neccessary and our experienced shots will be on hand to guide you through the basics.
Please also follow our Facebook page for more information.
All upcoming shoots will be advertised on our signups page so make sure you SIGN UP - we cannot take people who have not signed up as we may not have space in the cars.
All shoots will also be advertised on our Facebook page, so look out for updates here as well.