Welcome to the Shooting Club
A warm welcome from the Shooting Club to everyone starting university this year, or returning to their studies!
Please join the primary sourse of information, our WhatsApp group and Instagram to see what our club is all about!
Looking forward to meeting all of you!
What we do
We aim to provide fun, affordable and friendly opportunities for members to shoot clay pigeon disciplines, regardless of ability or experience. Our club is always open to new members (freshers, postgrads and everyone in between), and is able to provide all the tuition and equipment that you will need to start shooting. To learn more about the sport, see our about page.
What we offer
- Equipment and tuition to get started shooting
- Fun and enjoyable recreational shooting with other like-minded members
- Practice at a variety of shooting grounds to cater for novice and experienced shots alike, all at affordable prices
- Annual competitions & weekends away shooting against other universities
- Weekly socials at pubs, black-tie dinners and SCORE!
Information for New Members
We usually hold shooting sessions every Wednesday, and these shoots are open to all new members as well as returning members. Don't worry, no experience is neccessary and our experienced shots will be on hand to guide you through the basics.
Please also join our WhatsApp for more information and to ask any questions you may have.
All upcoming shoots will be advertised on our signups page so please make sure you SIGN UP - we cannot take people who have not signed up as we may not have space in the cars.
All shoots will also be advertised on our WhatsApp, so look out for updates here as well.