Housemate issues

We are updating our content and will publish advice shortly. 

In the meantime, you can ask us for advice on housemate issues by emailing

Your email will be read by an SU Advisor, who will reply within 1 to 2 working days. 

Did you know the charity Shelter provide advice on issued related to tenants? You can find more information by following this link to their website: Home - Shelter England

If you experience or witness any inappropriate behaviour from someone you live with, you can ask for advice and support from the Students' Union or University by using the Support and Report Tool. This link explains how to use the tool and what happens with the information you give: Support and Report (

Support and Report is part of the Be The Change project at Bath.