What We Do
CoppaFeel! is the first breast cancer charity in the UK to solely create awareness amongst young people, with the aim of instilling the knowledge and tools they need to get to know their bodies. We like to talk about a serious message in a light-hearted way, empowering people to start healthy habits for life. The UBT mission is to get you talking about and checking your boobs.
Text UBT BATH to 70500 for free reminders to check your boobs!!
Perform a self-checkout today!!
Reasons to Join Us
- Help organise on-campus and off-campus activities from sport social take overs to hosting boob-ball matches and charity Bingo Lingo.
- Raise awareness through fun and light-hearted events.
- Use your voice to help empower everyone in getting to know their body.
- Follow the lead of CoppaFeel! Patrons such as Greg James, Fearne Cotton and Dermot O'Leary.
- Get involved! - CoppaFeel! is run by young people, for young people.
- Help spread the Boob Love :)
Fundraise for Coppafeel!
Use our fundraising page for your own events or to contribute a donation. We appreciate anything you can give :)
Get in Touch!
We are always open to new ideas and to answer any questions so don't be afraid to get in touch!
DM us on instagram: @sububt or email our chair: email@example.com