What We Do
Bath University's Chemistry Society - Chem:Soc aims to help students from the Chemistry and other departments in the science faculty make the most of their time at University, both academically and socially. The core of our members are Chemistry undergraduates, however all students at Bath are welcome to join, be it due to an interest in the subject, or just so as not to miss out on some of the best departmental socials around, including the annual and very popular Chemistry Ball, amongst a wide range of different socials throughout the year.
Reasons to Join Us
With over 200 members we are one of the largest departmental societies on campus. Here are just a few reasons why you should join Chem:Soc today:
- Welcome Social Friday 13th October at Zero Zero – a great chance to meet all your new fellow chemists early on, you do not want to miss this one! We will be starting at the SU before heading on a bar crawl including Vodka Revs for cheeky shots and ending at Zero Zero!
- A huge pool of fellow students to meet, who can also help with University life and modules
- Chemistry Football - talk to Hugh Whetherly (email@example.com) to get involved with the inter –departmental team!
- Annual Christmas meal! Venue to be confirmed..
- CHEMBALL 2017!
- And many other socials!
From experience all committee members agree that the socials provided, and friends made, from Chem:Soc were a major factor in an enjoyable first year.
Don’t miss out, sign up today!
Come and Meet Us
Find us on Facebook and wandering aimlessly around 3S. And of course, we'll be at all of our socials!
Any questions? Feel free to get in contact with any of the 2017/18 committee members, we'll be happy to help!
- Chair - Amy Conlen
- Treasurer - Kate Drew
- Secretary - Helen Green
- Social Sec - Annabelle Perry
- Social Sec - Indie Ward