What We Do
*Welcome to our page :D
We are a Society set up by Cypriot Students of the University of Bath.
We organize social, cultural and charity events including:
- Greek music clubbing nights
- Theme nights e.g. Halloween, Carnival
- Greek buats (Live music)
- Excursions to theme parks e.g. Thorpe Park
- Traditional barbeques
- Football tournaments
- Playing Cards tournaments (Pilotta, Mbirimba), Bingo
and many more!!
Reasons to Join Us
Because as being Mediterranean, we are:
- loud :P
- we have a great history and culture
- we simply know how to have fun
& we have been awarded as "Faith and Cultural Society" of the year 2013!
Find out more on our Facebook page
Join our Facebook group
Details on our Generic Risk Assesment here
Five Things You Didn't Know About Cyprus
- Cyprus is the third largest island in the Eastern Mediterranean Sea, east of Greece, south of Turkey, west of Syria, Lebanon, northwest of Israel and north of Egypt.
- Cyprus has a subtropical climate with very mild winters and warm to hot summers.
- The Greek goddess of love, beauty and sexuality, is said to have been born in Cyprus!
- Halloumi cheese originated in Cyprus!
- Ayia Napa, the famous summer "party capital" is in Cyprus!