What We Do
*Welcome to our page :D
We are a Society set up by Cypriot Students of the University of Bath.
We organize social, cultural and charity events including:
- Greek music clubbing nights
- Theme nights e.g. Halloween, Carnival
- Greek buats (Live music)
- Excursions to theme parks e.g. Thorpe Park
- Traditional barbeques
- Football tournaments
- Playing Cards tournaments (Pilotta, Mbirimba), Bingo
and many more!!
Reasons to Join Us
Because as being Mediterranean, we are:
- loud :P
- we have a great history and culture
- we simply know how to have fun
& we have been awarded as "Faith and Cultural Society" of the year 2013!!!!!!!!
Find out more on our Facebook page
Join our Facebook group
Five Things You Didn't Know About Cyprus
- Cyprus is the third largest island in the Eastern Mediterranean Sea, east of Greece, south of Turkey, west of Syria, Lebanon, northwest of Israel and north of Egypt.
- Cyprus has a subtropical climate with very mild winters and warm to hot summers.
- The Greek goddess of love, beauty and sexuality, is said to have been born in Cyprus!
- Halloumi cheese originated in Cyprus!
- Ayia Napa, the famous summer "party capital" is in Cyprus!