Event: Bath Half 2019
On Sunday 17 March 2019 at 9am - 3pm
If you're keen to run the Bath Half, why not do it in aid of RAG's Big Four?!
About the Bath Half Marathon
The 2019 Bath Half will take place on Sunday 17th March, Bath Recreation Ground. The 13.1 mile (21.2km) course starts and ends at Great Pulteney Street in the centre of Bath, and is easily accessible by public transport links. This course is flat and fast, ideal for anyone from beginners through to experienced runners aiming for a PB. Find out more information about the event on the official Bath Half Marathon website.
Raising money for RAGs Bgg 4
All runners have a fundrasing target of £200 in support of RAG's Big Four chosen charities: Alzheimer's Society, First Steps Bath, Headlight and Julian House. Achieve your fundrasing target and we will reimburse your entry fee!
Why run for Bath RAG?
- Discounted entry fee (and fundraise £200 or more and we will reimburse your £40 entry fee!)
- Run as part of a team of students of all abilities, with social media peer support and socials before the event
- Training support with guides, information and training runs (led by experienced students)
- Fundraising support, training and advice
- Access to a dedicated charity marquee on race day with refreshments
- Goody bag on race day*
- Free charity T-shirt/running vest*
- Chip timing, finisher's medal, T-shirt and goody bag from Bath Half Marathon
- Post race celebration
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
*Subject to availability
TICKETS NOW ON SALE!*
*By purchasing a ticket you are agreeing to the below Terms and Conditions:
Organised by: RAG - Raise and Give