What We Do
The University of Bath Golf Society is one of the oldest and certainly one of the best sports club at the University with a large student membership and a thriving competitive atmosphere.
The University of Bath Golf Club aims to get more people involved in golf at all levels whether that be through coaching, competitions or matches against other Universities.
Our aim is to get as many students as possible playing and enjoying the benefits of golf during their time at the University of Bath. Whether you are at an elite level, play casual or have never picked up a golf club before we will ensure there is something to offer for you.
Reasons to Join Us
- One of the most successful mixed-gender sports clubs
- Our regular social events can involve round of golf and competitions, pitch and putt in town, or just going to the pub together. There is plenty ways for everyone to get involved and meet other golfers.
- Choice of an incredible golf course to join at reduced rates. Bath Golf Club is £375 for unlimited golf and on your doorstep. Incredible value for money!!!
- Weekly lessons for beginners and intermediates and advanced golfers
- Weekly coaching and weekly matches for the 2 teams.