Applications are now open to be a Freshers' Week Captain.
Freshers’ Week Captains are here to support our Freshers’ Week Event Managers and the SU events team to deliver one of the biggest weeks of the year.
Through being a Captain you will gain invaluable skills that will really enhance your CV!
Another bonus is you will get access to Freshers' Week events, so you get a chance to relive your Freshers' Week experience all over again. This is definitely a memorable role that you will be talking about for many years to come.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Support the Freshers’ Week Event Managers (FWEM) to deliver Freshers’ Week
• Lead and support groups to deliver activities
• Support events, from planning to delivery
• Interact with freshers to make them feel part of the community
• Provide ongoing support to the new students throughout the academic year
Captains need to be available to be on Campus for training from Monday 18 September and be available throughout Freshers' Week!