Bath University Boat Club is one of the biggest clubs at Bath, and welcomes all students, both those who have never sat in a boat before, and those with high level experience.
We have Novice Men's & Women's squads, as well as Senior Men's & Women's squads, who are made up of both lightweights and heavyweights. We row at Minerva Bath Rowing Club on the River Avon, with land training sessions on campus at the university Sports Training Village.
In recent years we have had some great successes including:
- 2 wins at Henley Women's Regatta.
- Qualifying 2 men's and 1 women's crew at Henley Royal Regatta in 2019.
- Medals at every level at BUCS Regatta for both men and women (Novice, Intermediate, Championship).
- Regular selection for international events such as Home International Regatta and European Universities Rowing Championships.
Check our Promo Video out!!
Reasons to Join Us
- Meet lifelong friends, with a great team spirit and supportive ethos.
- A wide range of socials, including pubs, clubs, squad dinners, club dinners & BBQs!
- Get fit, with the opportunity to compete for the university, and beyond!
- Provision of training and support for a wide range of abilities and commitments.
Get in Touch
If you have never rowed before, please come along to our stand at the Freshers' Week sports events!
If you have rowed before, please contact our senior captains Ben Smeeton (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Sophia Stiling (email@example.com).